Planned closings 2023/24
DID YOU KNOW?
Money Back Guarantee
How do I drop out from enrollment?
When can I register my child?
How do I know if the gym is closed due to severe weather?
- We do our best to keep the gym open for your children to get the classes they look forward to. However, if the need arises to close the gym due to severe weather, a notice will be posted on:
- Our website’s home page www.inspireathletics.com,
- Our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/inspireathleticsusa
- Our message on the gym's voicemail will be updated.
- Updates will be posted by no later than 2:00pm for evening classes and by 8:00am for morning classes.
- As always, use your best judgment when deciding to make the drive to the gym. We will accommodate missed classes with makeup tokens.
Is my personal information safe?
What is Autopay?
- When a child is enrolled in our program, we require an adult to sign our Waiver of Liability. This adult takes responsibility for making payments, making enrollment changes, and is the primary contact in case of emergency. It is important to note that this adult, for our purposes, is considered the primary guardian for the enrolled child.
- However, we understand that some families may have multiple guardians who play important roles in the child's life. While we do not have the ability to separate guardian roles on our class management software, such as having one guardian responsible for making schedule changes and another responsible for making payments, we ask for this type of arrangement to be made between the guardians ahead of enrollment. It is important for all guardians to come to a shared agreement of who is the authorized primary guardian for the account. Note that the primary account holder, can add a second guardian to have their own login and access to view account information, i.e classes enrolled, payment history and evaluation charts.
- The goal of this policy is to ensure that there is clear communication and accountability when it comes to making changes to the account or dealing with emergencies. We want all of our students to have a safe and enjoyable experience at Inspire Athletics, and having a designated primary guardian helps us achieve this goal.
Can I opt out of Autopay?
What do I wear to my class?
- We prefer that girls wear a leotard, however a T-shirt (tucked in) and shorts is acceptable. Boys should wear shorts and a tank top or T-shirt (tucked in). Please do not wear midriffs, jeans, buckles, belts, or zippers. Leotards with skirts are not recommended as they tend to get caught on the bars.
- Ninjas must wear ninja uniform
- No jewelry except stud earrings.
- Bare clean feet.
- Long hair must be tied back with an elastic band. We do not suggest hair clips, barrettes or other hair accessories.