- Talk to your children about the importance of washing hands properly.
- If your children show any symptoms of illness, stay home. We'll happily assign a make-up token.
- Send your children with their own water bottle.
- If your child is under 7 years old, please assist them during their water/bathroom break.
Entering Building, Prior to Class
- We recomend 1 adult per child in the building.
- This is for ALL students ages 3 to 5. One parent per student is required to remain in attendance for the duration of their class, and must be seated in the designated viewing upstairs.
- Students ages 6 and up: should move into the hallway, and leave shoes and water bottles on a spot. Parents remaining in the building should move on down the hall and up the stairs, and find a seat.
- Students will be released into the hallway where their belongings were left. If parents are in the facility, they should come down and meet their children and then proceed down the exit.